Thursday, September 15, 2016

Almost unrelated, but always interesting!

I went back to the Sr Center and got a better photo of the plaque in front of the flags. 
 Afternoon sunshine is always a plus. This might have been closer to 8pm, but it was still pretty nice!
We don't often get red leaves up here. The states, leaves come in all colors during the fall. We tend to gravitate toward golds. So, when you find red leaves, it is rather exciting!
 Hungry downy woodpecker!
 Mum working on a quilt for the Senior Center Auction in October. She is still working on another one that has bears (this one is monkeys).
 Red skies at night...pink clouds in the lake...Perfect!

 Mittens, deigning to visit the person who sleeps in the basement.
 Mamma and young one on a road less traveled-I didn't go down, just took the photo from the one I was standing in and walked away.
 Lichen is so incredibly fun to photograph. If only I had an eye like Celia or Kurt or Michelle!!! No matter, I like mine, too!
This poor car! When it went off the traveled road onto a less traveled dead end, it stopped. Never to go again. 
 When I was in college, I'd ride my bike to the clam cannery. This particular stretch of Lamplight was super fun when it went downhill. Uphill was more work.
I hope you enjoyed these random images from out north--I love this place. :o)

1 comment:

Celia Rhodes said...

I enjoyed these pictures, Kristen--and I think you have a good eye and a style all your own. Keep shooting! [Celia]