Friday, June 20, 2014

Who is shooting who? Seward Photo Fun

One of the things I found amusing when I looked over the pictures mom and I took on our trip to Seward to the Sea Life Center was how often we shot the same things, from different points of view!
 Lunch time shots at a super amazing spot...and I forgot the name of it. It was on the waterfront.
 The Center  has this really small, but wonderful 'petting' zoo. JaLeen wasn't too sure about the anemones and sea stars. I, however, was taking a photo of the most lovely flotsam creation ever.  Ophelia, made up of debris and stuff in the surf.

At the end of our visit, I had made a detour to see a glacier. On the way back, we stopped to see it from the road and mum found a tiny flower. I was pretty sure it was a dwarf fireweed, but it is a tad early for those guys. So, we took photos of it. I, as  you can tell, wanted to get the flora's best side!


No comments: