Monday, June 23, 2014

The night after Solstice

I decided to hit the beach again-one of the things I miss the most in the states. I was lazy and visited a non-hiking beach, but it was a great spot tonight. It was about 11 or so and the tide was perfect. I found a boat.
  I found a dog (really, I don't know if you will see it, but there is a dog on this rock!)
 A platform on the inlet (am sorry, I don't know the name of it!).
 Fishing nets hung to dry.
 Purple skies and blue mountains and a gorgeous inlet.
 MORE platforms that I don't know the names of. (there are two in this picture)
A super cool 'flower' that was probably seaweed when it was alive. 
 Docks lit up for the night that was fast approaching. (so was the rain-I was sitting on the beach rocks and couldn't figure out what was hitting my head til I looked down and saw speckles from raindrops~)
 And probably the funniest thing I've seen all day. Yup, these two were stuck in the soft rocks on the beach. Thankfully, it wasn't the mud part of the inlet and they are above the tide line.. But, I reckon it will take them awhile to get free.


No comments: