Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tony's Home!

We got to the airport and were met by some very awesome friends..actually, there is one not pictured. Mark B was also there, but I did not get a photo of him! It took us a bit to find out where T was going to be at..we forgot that international flights don't come into the terminal! And well, 'Adventures with Katie and Zach'....thank heavens we had cell phones!
The funniest thing was that we had not seen these three in person since Tony left, so it was like a tiny reunion! Katie hugs Nathan, Zach and Tony look on. (remember, spots are supposed to be ghostly emissions!)
Leaving the airport was a race. And that is all I am going to say about that! Cash or Credit???
We went out for lunch. Nathan couldnl't come and we were sad, but we still had fun! Lotsa hugs...These guys are great! I think the last photo we have of the three of them is from their senior prom!
Not reading anything..too content!

1 comment:

Katie Collins said...

I'm so glad that fate allowed for me to be off until 4 that day. What a crazy turn of events!

I had so much fun and it was so great to see everyone again.

You're right- the last picture of the three of us together was Senior Prom...

Thank you for letting me take you guys to buffalo wild wings. I hope you liked it!

I miss you guys already...