Saturday, November 01, 2008

Another short note.

Well, we are not in yet. The phone will be hooked up next week..and the computer. The rug will be in next week and I am almost done with the shelves in the wall. J and I worked on my closet under the stairs and it is rather pretty so far. We ran out of adhesive glue and the elmer's stuff I had is so nasty, we are going to wait to get the more spendy stuff. The bathroom is done and is very nice..there are some spots that need touched up. But, that is normal when you are working on things. I will post pictures later. The box has a roof on most of it, there is a leak, so we'll see what else needs done. J likes the box. It is perfect for his monster truck! Clean, big, and noisy.

AAAARRRGGG! I just heard a Christmas commercial!!!!! Not fair!!! Reading a book by Essie Summers..fun romance author.

1 comment:

Andreanalaska said...

Mom told me that T is coming in on the 29th. I'd like to fly down to spend the day with you. E-mail me or call with what time so I can buy my ticket :D