Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Lasts B

On the 24th of September, I went out to Capt Cook State Park and the Swanson River Bridge. I wanted to drop the last of mom's ashes off the bridge mom used to fish from. Unfortunately, I got out there a bit later than I thought I would and it was rather dark. So, this post are lasts on the 25th. 
Chickadees. 
I was even visited by a nuthatch, although it didn't land for a snack. 



Good bye!!!! 

This evening, it was brighter and I'd gotten out earlier. It is not easy to photograph ashes as they waft/pour to waters below!!! I had to laugh when the last picture turned out the best!!! Mum spent a lot of time out on this bridge. She and Ma Nik caught quite a few silvers from this spot. I'm glad we went out there the year Jon visited. 


Nancy Mae Egbert September 2017, Swanson River Bridge..which has a different name that I don't remember!!! 

I will always love sunsets at the park. I didn't visit the beach, there wasn't time! 





This was taken on the way home one of those last days. This spot is always when I know I'm almost home. Just a few more miles and curves and lakes to pass and I'll be there! 
I had a chance to visit Arness Dock for one last sunset and this cow was placidly hanging out by the side of the road. So, I stopped to take her photo! 
Sunset over the heliport at Arness. 
This is the last of 44 years of debris and stuff in mom's house. (minus a bunch of blankets and my luggage and things that needed mailed!!) 


No comments: