Monday, April 07, 2008

Updates for April

OK, I was told I needed to add more information. Kinda hard when there is nothing really going on and I have no photos.
First, T called!!!! He is dirty, hot, and fine. So, that is great news. If you would like to send him mail, please contact me as his address has changed to one in Iraq. (Some of you may have his new address, some may not.) The best place for news is a site called armytimes.com A bit gossipy, but very interesting.
I did some sewing for a play this weekend. Will do more next weekend. The play is 'Little Women!' I am also loaning T's Vocal Ensemble tux to the tall skinny kid who is playing Mr. Laurence. The jacket is too short, but the rest is ok. Well, I do have to somehow take in the pants. I finally met someone thinner than T!!!!!!! And the neatest thing, the kid uses a cane the exact colors that are in the vests!
I planted some stuff this week. Most of it was in the seed stage, but I found some garlic chives and chamomile and lavender. The lavender isn't ready to be planted yet. Too cold outside. Also waiting on my tomato plants and geraniums. The geranium is going in the most funky planter in the world. It is called a 'Down Under Planter' and they are made in Australia. You plant them and hang them upside down! Very nifty. I did find a website for them, but we'll let Jake put them on her really odd and random stuff links. (mostly because I am not sure how.)
It is bedtime and so I will chat with you all later.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Odd and random links? Nope it is going on strange stuff Tuesday.. don't look for it until late on Wednesday- I am too tired to post anything thoughtful tonight.

didn't get home from work until 11 pm.

Oh by the way thanks- didn't have anything ready this week!