Friday, July 27, 2007

Flowers for Jake



OK, so Jake wants not purple flowers. I had to have some in the pictures because they are the ones that are growing like CRAZY, but the evening primroses and the roses look good, too. The last two photos are of different plants that bloomed at different times. The first one was around the 4th and the last one is blooming now. Other than that, have been cleaning up T's room and found LOTS of playing cards. However, there were only 2 or 3 complete sets. So, who isn't playing with a full deck? :o)
It was nice and sunny and breezy today and was able to hang clothes out to dry. Even washed my quilt..although, I know I am not supposed to wash it in the washer. I did dry it outside on the line. Made some rather strange crispy noodle snacks. They never did get 'dry'. I made them with chocolate chips and they set up well, they were just gooey, even after being in the fridge.


2 comments:

Mrs. Henderson said...

What beautiful roses! I've been wanting to get a pink rose bush. My mother loved roses and I'm going to plant a pink variety in her memory. Your place looks very nice. Thanks for sharing.

aksunflour said...

What are the yellow flowers?
And post a pic or recipe of the crispy noodle snacks. My no bake cookies are gooey if I don't boil the sugar/milk mixture long enough.
Send up the bath wrap w/Christmas stuff. If you are still in the area- I will send stuff down w/Princess for a debate meet.