Tuesday, July 17, 2007

T leaves Tomorrow

Came into town for a celebratory cake. TMC decided to get a cake for T because he has spent much of his life in the shop..it is almost a second home! I am at the library and this mouse is tweaked, this chair is awful (I leaned back and almost fell off of it!), and I can't get into my myspace site. Go figure.
Have a few things to get and then I will take the boys back up the Trask. T saw the new HP movie, he liked the Transformer one better. J was at church camp and S's birthday was tons of fun. It was pretty much death by chocolate, even though he didn't die. I gave him lots of chocolate and it was fun. All day he got bits of stuff, m&m's clipped to his clipboard, and so on and so forth. :o)
I thought the phone was working..and it was for about 20 hours. This am I was talking and it crackled and blitzed out. NOT FAIR. At least I got a few pictures on!

No comments: