Friday, July 13, 2007

LOLOLOLOL

OK, so it is mid July and I have not written a post in ages. I have been busy! We were in EO for several days, then we went to a Wedding on Saturday, then we did some other stuff, then I had to work and plan for T's Eagle Court of Honor for Sunday, and then he leaves on Wed. PHEW.
So, I have been busy. I am at the neighbor's again. Our phone lines are really bad and when I tried to hook up to the net it was about 14 kb whatevers. So, I left that puter and came over here. It is very late and I have scads to do for this Eagle thing, so just a note to let people know a bit of what is or might be going on. :o)
I will try and get a pix or two online, but only if our phone lines cooperate!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Phones are still bad. So stay tuned for the pix.