Monday, July 16, 2007

Past July 13th

OK, Eagle ceremony is over. There will be few if any pix of it as my camera was on a low battery and I was coordinating the event, so I didn't have the camera much. Pix of EO are here, though. We'll see what I have. I only took a few there, too! S took the camera on a Troop fishing trip, so I may put some in of that. We'll see what the phone lines let me do! Here goes!



This first photo is of the EO family around 8pm when we left. The next is of T with his final fish he needed for his Fishing Merit badge, just days before he turned 18. The last is of the awards he earned for attaining his Eagle. I took the photo at a Court of Awards earlier in June, but it looks rather cool and I figured it would work to put it in!
His Eagle ceremony was fun. We had lots of different persons from his life. Teachers from Elm School and HS, members of TAPA, church friends, friends from other areas, and lots of Scouting friends. It was very cool. T leaves on Wednesday for Portland and from their boot camp. More updates will be forthcoming. :o)

No comments: