Thursday, August 09, 2007

And the Winner Is.....

Actually, the fair is on and that is the theme this year. I am going to miss the Tillamook County Fair. It has a great webpage and the Pig N Ford page is totally awesome. We entered several items, not as much as usual, but several. Jon won the Fair theme award in the Art dept and the two of us did pretty well with colors. The pix of mom and the goat won a blue ribbon!! That was rather amazing as there were about 844 entries in photos this year! T's sequin tux jacket (see May, Prom link) won a red and T's sultan robe also won a red. I don't think I have a pix of that on here anywhere, so the robe was the black glittery thing he is wearing. The sword was also entered. It didn't win anything. However, I have heard a few comments about it and when people are told it was from the THS fall play it gets great reviews! I will try to take some photos of the winning things and post them here. TTFN.

3 comments:

Mrs. Henderson said...

Congratulations on your ribbons. I didn't make it up to the art and photography this year. I spent my fair time working in booths, eating fine foods :-0 and parking cars for the THS boosters. I hope everything is going well around your place. --Mrs. Henderson

aksunflour said...

Good job on the ribbons, I am not entering anything in this years fair. Kind of nice not staying up all night to get stuff done to enter.

Will start your Christmas stuff soon.

Oh! Please keep your eye out for 1950 dress patterns (your niece needs work dresses and those style are what she wants.)

Andreanalaska said...

U there, Auntly One, Do you not read my blog ne more, you should, and you should comment. Mom is the only one that does, it's kinda sad. Luv ya!

Gratz on the pretties.