Friday, August 24, 2007

Less than a week!

In less than a week, the house will go on the market. We still have so much to do! And not just packing. Then, there is Moograss and J is still not fully registered for school (which starts just after Labor Day). He has to take a test and S wants me to go to Pendleton for that. I would rather stay here and get stuff done. We'll see! I may have to drive back and forth. Not my favorite idea, but sometimes we just have to do things we don't like.


I had to put in these pictures of Moses. J still is not the tidiest of eaters, but Moses will clean up after him (it is NOT something we encourage, but it was pretty funny!). Notice, when he realised he was caught, he jumped down! I guess everyone likes spaghetti.

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

Bumpkins says"Athena eat breakfast". Good luck w/the school and packing thing.

Andreanalaska said...

Hehe, He is just like Athena. Looks like the only time I might be in OR is Nov 9-11, but I'll be at Linfield in McMinville, and no guarantee that I'll even be going. Nationals is in Portland next semester, and I will most likely be going to that. Have fun moving, ttyl