Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Blues

Labor Day is done and gone. Moograss is over (FUN experience, I was there on Sunday for the first time ever and it was pretty awesome), S is gone to Eastern Oregon with J, and T is having fun at Basic.
This last letter he said that they experienced a tornado warning (it was kinda cool, they lost half a tree by a barracks!!!), had several really fun lightning storms (we don't really get lightning here on the Oregon Coast), and got dropped off in the middle of the base to do navigation skills. I only wish he could stay there and not get deployed to someplace dangerous!
S and J are learning new things. J keeps saying the school is huge and yellow. There are lots of stairs and a really long wheelchair ramp. He gets tested tomorrow. S is adjusting. It is lots different from TMC. He has to take lots of his work debris back to his parents as there is no room for it at the shop he is in. Between all of us, we have too much stuff.
I am here waiting to get stuff clean and mended. And I need to pack a bit more. I told a friend that my epitah should say 'I need more boxes'. Even if you can't take it with you, it sure helps if it is packed because someone has to move it!
Took J to the beach for his last day. I haven't loaded the photos on the computer, but it was foggy. Every other day was nice, though. Typical.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

It is genetic for us to have WAY to much stuff. I would hate to move across state- most of my stuff wouldn't be able to go!!! Tried to call you last night-will try again tonight maybe.