Friday, September 21, 2007

Phones are back!

WooHoo! Our phones are back and our connection is a tad faster than usual. I am very thankful and hope they stay on for longer than a week. (It is just a tad faster, photos still take ages to load!)
My family (well, S and J) are coming home this weekend!! I am so excited. I made cookies (added too much flour, but they are ok) and a cake (forgot the oil and after 10 minutes took it out of the oven and scooped it into a bowl, added the oil, cleaned out the cake pan, put the batter back in and it cooked up pretty well-I was very glad as the ingredients were ones I had just run out of! (poppy seeds) I would post photos of the food, but I am not Better Homes and Gardens. (LOL Jake!) Although, my house is really clean. We showed it again today and I fianally decided that even if we still had debris around here, I could tidy it up. However, now I have to remember where I put it all. I am pretty sure the lightbulbs are all in the bathroom along with the cleaning supplies (or at least, most of them!) and the spiders are happily making new cobwebs to replace the ones I tore down. It is the season of the spider. EWWWW.
Last week or so, I got to visit the THS choir and was able to take some interesting photos of students. I wonder how Mrs. H manages to keep from gray hair?



Note the similarity of some of the sillies in these pictures? And now for Moses, who supposes he wants to be a football player! I wonder if I could make him a tiny THS jersey to wear?


1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Please don't make that cat a jersey! you aren't old enough to dress up your animals because your kids are all growed up.

And as to pictures of food- yours often times turn out better than mine.