Friday, May 29, 2009

re entry of previous post of odd flowers

And here are my strange flowers. First is one of the white ones all blown, doesn't it look like a caterpillar?

We also have these red petaled ones. Very odd looking are they not? I would really like to know what these might be!!! They have blackish centers, but could not get a photo of that very well. I also noticed that the edges of the petals seem to die off. Then, we have this pinkish shrub thing. Actually, we have three of these in the yard. The one in the corner is the biggest.



And last, but not least, lilacs. They are so beautiful and smell WONDERFUL!
If anyone has any idea what these flowers are (not the lilacs) please let me know!!!

I had to delete the photos of the band (I did not have permission to post them) and lost the whole post! I was very sad as the flowers that were here are now identified! sigh. I am most sorry because I lost my comments that were made on this post! I don't get enough comments that I can delete them!!! LOL.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

so sad that you lost the post. (it still might be in your archives somewhere though).

and so glad that i nailed 2 of your trees. did tell you that you might have a berry/fruit bush/tree. and those pink honysuckle the moose don't eat. i would love suckers of them- for my hedge between me and the road.