Sunday, May 03, 2009

I totally apologize

This was supposed to be my May Day post. However, I somehow missed doing it. Perhaps the computer was down again, it does have a habit of doing that! Anyway, enjoy the flowers!!!
This first one is a pasque flower plant and the second ones are a money plant. We have ones that have purple flowers and ones with white! Very festive and they last ages when cut! And in the fall they have the silver dollar coin shaped seed packets. They are much prettier now and I will add more photos later.
Daffodils that are just some of the many that came up after I planted bulbs that the neighbor gave me. I now have a different kind blooming.

These are Tillamook flowers. The first is a Camilla from Wendy's yard (not in focus cuz I was learning about my new camera) and the second one is a pile of buds! They are Rhody's from her yard that her daughter shared with me.
And here is a huge pixel photo that I took before I discovered the settings on the camera. The tulips are done now, but they were stunning!
Working on making a pond, so reading has been geared towards water type books. And Xanth. (I needed some puns!) Speaking of water, check out the cool fountain and very odd pool on the Travel Channel page.

No comments: