Monday, March 03, 2008

In like a Lion!

My kids made lion faces today to celebrate March. I can't wait until tomorrow until they can march around the house all day on March 4th (in honor of Mrs. H!!!!). I won't be watching them, but I hope they won't forget to march forth and up and down the stairs! Anyway, it is very cold and a bit windy outside. Not a lamb like day at all. BRRRRRR.
We have made up a resume for S. I printed out a few, however, he found a typo. So, I will need to redo a page. I am convinced that typos appear magically after you proof read. He has some leads and is busy doing little house jobs and moonlighting automotive jobs. Except they are during the day!
Talked to T this weekend. Actually, S talked to him longer. I was sick and J was on a ski trip where he learned to snowboard. T is doing ok, but is ready to move on to somewhere else. Which happens this month.
No new books, I was sick all weekend and didn't even want to read!

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

Hope that something turns up soon in the job department.

Bummer that you are to sick to read! That is a yikes

Mrs. Henderson said...

I'm honored that you remembered "march forth". I mentioned it to just one class this year...but I DID mention it. Our All-Choir Concert is Monday night. The All-Band Concert is Tuesday night and...Tillamook is hosting the COWAPA Choir Festival on Wednesday. THEN it's Spring Break - HOORAY! Say "hey" to the family. I hope Steve finds a good job soon. Keep praying about it. Love, Jerilee