Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tuesday in Tillamook

Well, the THS concert last night was fun. Jazz band was a little off, the rest went pretty well. Also got to visit the creamery today and listened to the THS VEnsemble. They are fun to listen to. And I got to hold sweaters and purses and even a phone! I felt like I belonged again!
Just for Jake, the Cry of the Icemark by Eric Hill (I believe) is an excellant book. It is a great story of coming of age and change and just plain fun characters.
Looking at some modular sticklike houses. Not that much in Athena right now. The one we really wanted got snatched up by the new policeman..their house in a previous town burned down and they have small kids. Ours, here, still hasn't officially closed.
That's all for now.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Thanks for clarifying! I am glad that your eyes seem to be getting better.
Will be sending your box soon!