Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Fiddlesticks!

OK, I finally got a hold of the Dr's office. They called the Athena number today, even though I specifically gave them my new number on Monday. At any rate, it appears that the MRI I had done showed that things were completely normal. But, I still can't see properly. They want to have me come back in two weeks. I am so annoyed. We spent lots of monies for something I could have just dealt with on my own..as I have been!
I know, J always tells me a fiddle only has one stick, but what if you have a spare? I am working on a project..it also takes sticks. I am making the snowman kit that I made for our fair. (I don't think I took a photo of that ribbon winner) Only, I am doing 3. I will deliver them on Friday. I have had to purchase stuff to create them, as I left some items I needed in Athena. You know, paint, paintbrushes, needles, thread, mini cutting tool, and so on. On the other hand, I probably couldn't find them anyway! It has been fun, even if I can't see as well as I would like. I think it gives them a lopsided look of authenticity!
T is out with friends. (See Prom post) He was kidnapped by the three and they are out playing. They might have picked up more peoples. I don't know. I kind of hoped he would come back to change from his ACU's into play clothes and then I could see the friends. But, they haven't yet. Besides, ACU's are sturdier than most play clothes.
Book of the day: How can the heart forget Emilie Loring and Starship Troopers by Heinlein. I wanted to re-read The Golden Compass, but mine is packed somewhere and all the library copies are checked out.

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

ACU's? Play clothes? Work clothes, school clothes, church clothes, grubbies.... Geesh where did you go to school?

Sorry to hear about the "news".

aksunflour said...

Christmas box w/cookies is in the mail! Sent it out Friday