Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Scene Change


I am tired. We all went to the Glenn Miller Orchestra concert and it was fabulous. I thought it was more fun last year, but the boys really enjoyed it. The kids in OZ made desserts and stuff for intermission and after the program. And we didn't make much money. We ended up buying lots from Costco because we were told we would need more treats. Well, we didn't. So, now I have scads of sugar in the freezer awaiting the cast party. I didn't bring home much cheesecake, but I sent some to work with S! Hope they like it.

My poppy seed cake was yummy, but I did see a whole piece in the trash. S thought my Patricia Wrede cake was odd tasting. That was probably the molasses. It is kind of an unusual taste for chocolate cake. I brought a bunch of my stuff home for eating. I think I won't bake again until Friday!

I need to sew the dress for Mattress. I have less than two weeks to start and finish it. Hope I have time to cut it out tomorrow! I know I will on Friday. I also have to do T's costume. Too much to do and so little time. There is a quote about that. I will have to look it up and post it when I find it.
The cats are Maxwell T. Silverstone and Moses. They were actually getting along and I had to snap the photo!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hey Kristen this is Leah! I think that you and I are the only people who have ever read the "Dealing with Dragons" series. They were my favorite when I was in Elementary school! I still read them at least once a year, although they are such an easy read I can get through one in a very short period of time!