Thursday, March 08, 2007

March 8

The boys' choir teacher suggested that her favorite day was March 4..because when she asked the kids what day it was and they responded March 4, she would start marching all over the room. J liked the joke, T said it was lame. Note, one is 13 and one is a SR.
Well, both teams are at state as I type. The boys are doing very well and the girls lost today is a rough game. Rough because the girls weren't as good as usual. Unfortunately, the pep band has to leave at 545 am tomorrow for a 9 am game and their next game is not until 815pm. Thus, they get home at midnight. Ewwww.
Saturday is speech districts. More on that as it happens. I am very sleepy, so not much news to post. Stuff is going on, but too tired to post it! (Oh, it was so lovely on Tuesday that I wore shorts and a tee!! I hung out my hummingbird feeder and my garden is loverly. Especially with the mylar streamers blowing in the breeze and reflecting the sunshine.)

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

oh duh I got it.
I hope that your weather is warmer than here- I AM TIRED OF BELOW 0 with wind chill it is well into the NEGATIVES. No wonder all the small children in this state have RSV