Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27

It is the day after mum's birthday. I called last, not because I forgot..but because I washed my hands and then forgot. I had written a note on my hand to call her and then made supper and washed dishes and then when T came home we watched the musical Once upon a Mattress and then it was late. (what a run on sentence!) But, I did think of her. :-)
It has been a busy break so far. After we got the kids back to their respective homes, we started the break stuff. T has meetings and rehearsals all week and then tomorrow night we are going to go to the Glenn Miller concert. That will be AWESOME. Last year they met with the band kids and worked with them for a bit. J would LOVE to do that, but as it is spring break they will not be doing that. Maybe we can meet with them early as we are bringing intermission snacks to help support the Drama group. I am making Patricia Wrede's Quick after Battle Chocloate Cake, some Poppysee bars, and Pumpkin cake bars. It should be lots of fun.
OH, the best news ever! Tamora Pierce is coming to the Oregon Coast and we are going to go to Newport and see her!!! Yipee!
Might post more later.

No comments: