Saturday, March 31, 2007

Last Act


Oh, boy. J and S and T went with their Scout Troop to go camping on Friday. Later that night J came back home with an earache. So, this morning I called the dr to see what to do now. However, I did not realise until 900pm that I had called the wrong dr!!!!! I am so mortified. :-(
At any rate, we'll get a new scrip on Sunday and see him on Monday afternoon. How awful! I have two dresses to sew, it should take me most of the night, but as I am the only one home..with a sick J..it should be ok. I have some other chores, too. Like the dog and making a fire in the woodstove and so on and so forth.
It has been a strange spring break. Weather wise it has been nasty and nice. Today, in particular, it misted, rained, and was sunny. Now it is cold. 35 degrees. J has been mostly well, until last night, and T has been busy and not as sick as he was. S is doing his usual, but he did go camping this weekend. Not sure if he was really needed. There are 5 boys and 4 grown men. Go, figure. Well, at least I got some weeding done! And then to have it mist on top of the newly stirred soil, well, that was wonderful. (unless of course, you were camping!)
This pic is one that J took last Sunday of our river as seen from the car!

No comments: