Sunday, November 26, 2017

Thanksgiving Weekend 2017

We celebrated Thanksgiving with Janet's family. It truly was a time to be thankful. A year ago mum was just getting out of the hospital and we weren't sure she'd see another Thanksgiving. I didn't take many before photos. Janet made a great dinner and we finished off with some yummy desserts. 
Lee created this one. It is a sauce made up of raspberries and other tasty things (Janet made that) on a biscuit with cool whip!

 After we ate, we worked off our meal with a fast game of Apples to Apples, a Disney version. One I enjoyed much more than the regular cards!
 Janet won.. We accused her of cheating, but we may never know!
 I wanted to take a family photo and didn't enunciate very well. So, Lee added a pitcher since I wanted to photograph one.

Before we left, Mum talked a bit to Hugo. 

 Friday was super windy and cold. All the lovely white fluffy snow was blown hither and yon and is pretty much gone in many spots!

 I went out on Saturday to get the mail and stopped by Arness Dock.
Winter is really truly here! And my camera still has debris in it. I thought I'd edited out the sawdust and dirt. It appears I did not! Some photos may show smudges-
It was really neat to see the ice in part of the inlet and then bare water on the far side. I also enjoyed the mountain cameo shots and almost visible  oil rigs out there.





 Mittens completely objected to the cold and was in hiding. I covered her back up after I found her!!!

No comments: