Tuesday, July 28, 2009

He's back, birds, and Romeo Flies Free...

Well, Jon is back from Scout camp. It appears they had a very good time. I don't have his photos yet, but here are ones that I took from before and after!
Many of the kids were worn out and I was impressed that Jon seemed to look just the same..a bit dirtier and without his scarf, but pretty much the same!

This last week, I took lots of bird photos. Some of them were fuzzy, but some were not.

The finches are beautiful (especially the males)! The Ring Necked Dove (Romeo, who is mum's ring necked dove) was hiding in the trees and this smaller dove was outside looking for seeds while we were having an outside dinner. Earlier, while I was bird watching (not during dinner), Maxwell was sitting on the table looking regal.

And with that, I will close for today. Reading some 'new' Mercedes Lackey books.

No comments: