Friday, July 03, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

OK, Wednesday we got Tony at the airport.

We went to Tillamook and saw the June Dairy parade and went to the beach and picked up Tony's bike at his friend's house:




See the purty cows???


We stopped in Arlington on our way home. The mama duck is the one from 'below', however this is not the best pic that I took. I will have to scroll through them to find it. The goslings and geese were also at the park.




We have played several games of triominos with Granpa and Grandma:

The boys went camping:



I, however, got to go blueberry picking! For almost $10 I got a little more than 24 cups. It was tons of fun! Here is the link to the place my friend and I picked www.lampsonblueberries.com


Then, it was Thursday and we celebrated Tony's 20th as well as shucked some peas. Phew, the time flies when you are having fun!!!





Well, that is our week and a bit more in a nutshell! I have two new books to read, so MUST finish the Long Patrol. Oh, while in Tillamook, I did get started up on Facebook (compliments of M. Beyer!!!). I'm always ready to do new things, even if they seem nervousing (I made that word up)!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

good to see T back.
and those goslings look like mine!
enjoy your show tonight.