Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pictures again!






OK, I am going to try something and play with the pictures. First, we have Memorial Day flag planting. J is in the flannel shirt. (He is always in the flannel shirt or a certain sweatshirt and the same pair of jeans.)


The stone for John is posted because he is a very special person.


The Memorial Day ceremony was the first time I realised that T is going to go in the military. But, also, for the first time, I didn't cry during Taps.










This last picture is for Jake. Mum thought she might like it. Moses caught his first snake this summer. Thankfully, it escaped and was still in pretty good shape. Hopefully, it will eat the carpenter ants that have appeared with the heat. :o)


Dadgum it! I lost the pictures and had to redo them onto the post. So, I hope that they don't show up twice on here!!!!





2 comments:

aksunflour said...

Moses lacks protein in his diet. Blogger did the same thing to my post. I did discover that if you post last pic first and then caption each pic before entering the pic then things work. Sorry for the run-on. Have fun tomorrow.

aksunflour said...

ok you have been tagged for a name meme. Check out these mitts. http://knitmoka.blogspot.com/