Tuesday, May 29, 2007

HOT!

A few years back THS did the play Some like it Hot....Today in Tillamook, it is HOT. Our house it was 83 and then we left to come to town. I was going to make a cake or cookies, but it is too warm. I might just send snack pack puddings for lunch. G brought up the camper trailor for mum to stay in, except it got down to 38 last night. At least that is what it said it was this morning. We rented Lucille Ball's and Desi Arnes' movie The Long Trailor and the boys loved it. I thought they would!
Not much news so far. I will post pix later. Just wanted to put in a fast update since I was in town.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, according to Madison, Nestucca is doing Some Like it Hot (only they are going the legal route and calling it "Sugar") next year! How fabulous! Keifer and Maddie are "basically guarunteed" the leads! How fabulous! I'll definitely come home from College to see them!