Saturday, April 28, 2007

We're off to see the Wizard..Again!

We have two more shows and we'll be done. Our first night was a bit rough, then last night was splendid! T makes a wonderful lion and plays with the audience instead of just to it. He did a rehearsal today with the 'girls' so he can sing tomorrow night..after the last Oz performance. J is taking a shooting test today. He passed his hunter's safety test (he missed one out of 60) and is looking forward to seeing Annie tonight. He and S are going to go to that. Annie was fun. The young lady playing Annie was Awesome! But of course, we have seen her on stage before. She acted with T in Belles on their Toes.
Our dog is better, though! Trinka is a great actor, even if she is just following the food around. She is so well behaved and is very sweet. (she isn't just following the food, she likes people, too!)
I will have to try and get a picture of her and Dorothy. (OH, fiddlesticks. I forgot to send the camera with J and S for this last day of hunter's safety.)
Mattress is even better than it seemed it was going to be. Check out Noggin's site for more information on that!
OK, I think that is all for now. It is beautiful outside and T is going to rehearse with Fingers for next Sunday's Monday Musical performance. It is for the Jrs and Srs to show off their talents. It should be fun. I am hoping to get a pix of T with the apple tree, it looks splendid right now! I'd like to get one of J and T, too.
OH, I also got out my crochet hooks and made a something for Oz. It is a bell pull, but it is more of a something. I am thinking that while I am at the library I will get a book on how to crochet!

No comments: