Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24--it's a long, long month!



Well, as stated, it has been a long month. My sis said all I'd post here were costume pix, so I thought I had better just do that! T turned out pretty good for a lion that isn't really exactly liony..we cut his 'hair' in back later that day, so now he has a dread lock look.
In the bottom pix, there is Dorothy, Glinda (in a sweet dress with loads of sequins and a hula hoop!--I did NOT make that one), as she lands in Oz. The candy cane stick on the purple bit is actually a gun..carried by the mafia like lollipop guild. I rather like them and nicknamed them, Tammy guns. S calls them Lolli-popguns. J and T said the guns had been desecrated! Dorothy is carrying our Toto..little Trinka. The hat is Mrs. Henderson on piano (see her page for THS choir information). I believe that one of the gun carrying guys in the background is wearing a felt coat/vest that I made. I made 16 of those and 16 vests for flying monkeys. S painted the decorations on them. Dorothy is wearing converse sneakers instead of red slippers.
We open this Thursday. Wednesday we are going to Nestucca to watch Annie. More on the later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/PappyCat/?action=view¤t=fourfriends.png

This'll be on the front of the program! The picture turned out great, but the photoshopping out the background took me 2 1/2 hours! Yowzaaa! Good thing I love theater! Feel free to do what you want with the picture!

Unknown said...

Gah! Broken link.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/PappyCat/fourfriends.png