Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

Well, T is gone. The Vocal Ensemble left this morning and they will be back late on Monday evening. J will be going camping this evening and be back on Sunday afternoon. S and I will be home with a variety of projects. I have T's costume almost done. Mrs. S from SPE will be making me some feet. I bought her the yarn and thought it might be fun to learn to crochet. But, I need to finish the stuff for Oz first! Since Jake thinks all my pics will be costumes, I need to take a pic of it and post it! Have to wait for it to be finished and for T to come home. Note-it is easier to sew things for bodies that are available.
I bought some plants today. Alyssum (is that right?), a fuschia, some geraniums, and a something else. I want to plant, but it has been so nasty outside! We had hail and rainstorms on Monday! I figure I will put stuff in pots and they should be ok. We have a zillion swallows and humming birds and things are growing like crazy.

No comments: