Friday, January 19, 2007

more notes of a varied sort

OK, now I have learned exactly nothing about how to use this thing. I think it is odd that the posts are only found in the archives, but c'est le vie. It is fun to read sunflour's, but I wonder if she will ever see mine???? I liked how she used different names for her family.
What has happened lately: THS Vocal Ensemble sang the National Anthem tonight for the game..THS won by quite a bit. We let T. go to the game, in spite of his grades. I was wondering if Mrs. H would have the Jr Hi choir sing for a game sometime..J was not impressed wiht that idea!
We have rain again. Lots and lots of rain. The snow is gone and my snowpeople are wilted in a terrible way. Am planning on a volcano experiment for my scouts on Monday. It should be fun.

No comments: