Monday, January 29, 2007

Almost Feb

Well, we are busy here enjoying the lovely sunshine. It has been very cold (24 degrees this morning!), but the days are beautiful. I bet we won't get the snow for my birthday, though. I can still hope! T had a speech tourney on Sat that I went to as a judge. It was fun, but very long. I did some gardening this week (planted some bulbs that should have gone in last fall!) and weeded. I only hope the elk don't find the new shoots now that they are getting fresh air and sunshine! J picked up a great many golden willow sticks in the yard that were blown down in December's windstorm. T finally brought me home Cry of the Icemark, so got that read. Wonderful book! Just bought a replacement for the Lost Prince and will add that to my shelves. The volcanos went well, it was better on Monday, but C'est le vie. Today we might be doing some optical illusion stuff. S put the fan in the bathroom finally and he made the path to the garage more tidy. I guess that is all for this last weekend. More later!

2 comments:

aksunflour said...

Goodness you guys are boring. Lol So what does you want for your bday?

aksunflour said...

Good heavens, you can't find anything on google. i never found myself- then there is lots on Kazul.