Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Month End

Well, we may be boring, but we are busy! T has to play at a girl's game tomorrow (they lost their first game this year) and so that is what we are doing for my bday. Going to the basket ball game. It is still very cold outside, so am not doing too much out there. The neighbor's chickens got into one of my gardens and tore it up, so I will tie some plastic streamers to the trees to help keep them out. We have fenced in so much stuff and telling her to keep the chickens penned up is fruitless. (She is playing with a full deck, but it is made up of several decks and it has more cards than you might need for any regular game. She says our cat who chases her chickens is playing TAG! ) J wants sheets to write music on for his bday, unfortunately, I forgot to tell mum. I figured she might have a few blank ones around. Me, I don't really want anything except a pair of amethyst earrings on posts...I keep losing the ones I get. I tried to find some on ebay, but there were too many. I don't want hearts or odd shapes or silver or even ones that stick up out of the post. Normal 14k ones would be just fine! Friday, T leaves for an honor choir thing in Forest Grove. It is two days, but we get him back at night. Sunday is J's bday and I will send a cake to church. He wants pizza for his birthday lunch and as it is the Super Bowl, we'll probably just stay home and hang out. It is supposed to rain, but it is still cold outside (26 degrees) and that means it might even snow! I volunteered at the library bookstore today and sold me a book by Eartha Kitt. :o) I also found the Diary of Sameul Pepys which was hilarious. I might just get it as an oddity.
So much for January. Wonder what Feb holds???????

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

It worked- but you still need to some maintance. I'll tell Nana, and it was 43 degrees tonight. Iwore shorts and a t-shirt today. hoppy bday.