Monday, November 23, 2020

Catch Up- August

Was rather startled by these moose. I was reading outside and heard something in the woods and spied this one. 
The bugs over their bodies was rather gicky!!! 
Then, I noticed there was a mom with twins! At least, I am pretty sure there were only two. 
This one looks like a young bull. 
Later, I went out on the lake and revisited my favorite tree spirit who was still standing. 
There were so many reflections in the still waters. Still waters that restore the soul. 




Near the end of August, I was able to visit a friend who lives on a side of the inlet I rarely visit. I love how this Mountain can be seen from everywhere! 
Back out north for more sunsets. These are from different evenings. 

The house in Nikiski with a smidge of the garage and a glimpse of the shed. 
These were unknown ashes. The gold ring inside made me certain they were not dad's or the cat's. I figured they could be scattered near Arness Dock anyway. It is a good place to hang out, dead or alive! 



These two young men helped load up furniture to take to Janet's. Of course, it happened to be one of the first days of serious rain in weeks!!! I was entirely grateful for their help. 

 

No comments: