Friday, August 16, 2019

New Viewpoint!

When Jon was here, we noticed a spot that looked like it might become a viewpoint. I finally stopped last night and it is! I posted photos so people in the Kenai area can figure out where it is. I have no idea what the mileage might be! It is just about to S Miller Loop on the bluff side. Actually, it is just before the pavement break from last November's earthquake. At any rate, it is very new and not quite finished. I'm thinking fencing will be put up and from the tourists who stopped, it is a very good idea!! Standing on the edge of the dirt in this area isn't always a good choice.














You could see for ages and when it is a clear day, I bet you can sight quite a few volcanoes. The last few days we've had bright clear days and clouds at night. Which help make for an awesome backdrop! 

No comments: