Saturday, June 01, 2019

Fur, Feathers, and Fabric (and a couple other photos!)

One of the prettier days when the mountains could be seen from Dad's bench. 
A VERY scruffy bull moose in the area. I first saw him and was certain he was a horse. Then, as the car got closer, I realised it was a mangy moose losing his winter coat! 


Sunset over by the Senior Center- 

 The bluff is in VERY bad shape.

While down by Arness Dock, I spied this very young eagle. Not immature, as it has it's adult plumage. But, he's a young adult! There was also one swooping over the lake the other day. 


The babies are being born!!! I spied a pair of twins near the yard this morning and last  night, I spotted this mamma and baby. They didn't stick around for photographs! 

The author I met at the Kenai Fabric Center. I'm holding her newest book (it was left at the fabric store!) and Patience Griffin is holding fabric created for the quilts in her novels. Follow the link to find out more! 


I went for a short walk when I got back to the house and found a LOT of mosquitoes. Jon asked if they were in force yet. Yes, Jonathan, they are! 

Steve sent this photo of Dorothy and Jon on Memorial Day. Notice how Jon has his arm around Grandma? Color me one impressed mom! 




No comments: