Monday, June 04, 2018

Photos of here and there

Most of these are sunsets. We've had some stunning ones the last few days! Some are growing things. Others might just be odd. 
Baby Pushki. 



Leech in the lake. I was a bit put out because where this leech was the ducks had been hanging out. I wasn't sure it was really a leech, because it appeared to have tiny legs. However, when I scooped it from the water (I was wearing gloves) the darn thing had babies! This was not the only one I found either. EWWWWWW. 



More Arness Dock sunsets.






For some reason there are a LOT of mallards on the lake right now. There are also Golden Eyes and one Green  Winged Teal family. 


She's already lost a couple of her babies. I hope this year at least one grows up to fly away. I'm really surprised they came back. The photo isn't very good because it was getting dark. I took this photo AFTER the two below. 


I believe this is a two year old cow. She's been hanging out in mom's yard the last couple of days and she does not have a calf. I reckon she the one who was around last summer, too. 



No comments: