Monday, December 12, 2016

Out and About in mid December

Dashed out to mum's house on the 11th. The sun was setting behind me and the moon was rising in front. I finally stopped around 'Two Fish Lake' to snap a couple of photos. By the time I got to mom's darkness had descended. The neighbor's were clearing patches of the lake prior to skating. Lights were bobbing back and forth as they worked! 

 On the 12th, I had a chance to do some more errands. As I took a 'wrong turn' because I was looking at the sunset, I decided I should stop. School was getting out and kids were everywhere. Except at the bar! Where I parked briefly and captured the sun tangled in frosted branches.

 Selfies are not my forte. I think I need to work on them. Recently, read an advertisement for an inexpensive smart phone. It suggested it could take 'amazing selfies'. I laughed and wondered if it was something needing looked into.

No comments: