Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas and more.

I don't have the pix from Christmas, exactly. Jon has them on 'his' page. I was given a tripod for Christmas and Jon LOVES it!!!!! He tooks a gazillion or more photos and will have to figure out how to get them from him!

Our season started with Muppets Christmas Carol and the decorating of the tree. We were also sung to and given treats by some very nice neighbors!

Christmas Eve day was rather foggy. The guys went up to the ranch and it started out sunny, but proceeded to deteriorate! I thought it was rather Brigadoon like! (even if I stayed home!)



My other present was this very cute little man Steve made me. Tony and I call him Godfrey, after the main man in My Man, Godfrey. Moses preferred the end of Christmas the best, where he got to play in the wrappings! Silly kitty.
The boys' Christmas Eve movie was Public Enemies, which brought us to gangsters. Jon and I took several pix of Tony dressed as one of our 'Enemies'. However, we did think he looked more like a 'copper' than a 'gangster'!
New Years book resolution read: Inkheart, Inkspell, Inkdeath. Already read the first one, but want to read it again. The movie was VERY good, even if it wasn't exactly like the book. I rather liked it a lot!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog ! come check my weather blog out !

http://bensweatherpageandblog.blogspot.com/