Monday, June 15, 2009

MORE plants and Scaredy Cats

Yup, I have more unusual plants. This one I was talking to Jake about. I am going to pass it on to the wonderful OSU people, too! We'll see what we have. Isn't it is pretty lethal looking? To get the real look, you need to click on the photo.


They are not in a useful part of the yard and if they do not turn out to have flowers or fruits, well, it might just be moved on to the firewood phase! It is kind of dangerous to run into!
And here is my mock orange! It has finally bloomed! After years of keeping it alive on the coast, it seems to like living here. Isn't it loverly? And an unexpected bonus plant! A Dutch Iris, I am told.

And last but not least. We finally got Teddy shaved for the summer again. And guess who does not recognize him!!!? And he looks so 'normal', too!!!!

Max was seriously stressed but held his ground, however, Moses was moving so fast, I was lucky to get this shot!

No comments: