Monday, February 23, 2009

It's raining!

Yup, as I write this I am listening to the rain fall on the roof. Note, that reminds me of a song from college..The raindrops fall upon the roof....sigh...

Let's see. Since my last missive what have we done? Oh, Jon was a part of a Pipes and Drums thing at the HS. Steve always goes to the games (I don't, just because I figure it is fun for him to meet all the kids he used to go to school with!) and so he took pictures of our boy. I also tend to stay home because Jon plays for a short time and I find it hard to spend 4 dollars to only get to see Jon for a few minutes. I may go next year.



(I had to 'fix' this first photo cuz it was in the gym..)

Later this month I had my Sunday school class practice some first aid with the story of the good Samaritan. I think the boys had fun and I deduced that if I am ever in an accident, not to call the boys. They re enacted the story from start to finish four times, including trussing up a victim, in a little over 15 minutes. On the other hand, they would get the job done fast!



Reading lots of Anne McCaffrey books.



1 comment:

Noelle said...

...decending all in rhyme.
The images of faded dreams keep drifting through my mind...
Every time the kids form a circle and sing after a home game I expect that song, but alas nobody sings it anymore.
your right
sigh..