Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to my baby....

I was going to do what Noelle did and post a baby photo of Jon, but I am not sure where the cutest one is...I will keep looking. And I still cannot find the instruction CD for the scanner, so need to get pictures put on a disk at a store. As I said, stay tuned! Anyway, here is our celebration of his 15th birthday. NOTE: he did NOT get his permit yet..I am not sure if this is good or bad!
Here is Moses fleeing from Nana's present in the hands of Jon. Moses did try to stalk it a few times!
Here he is blowing out his candles. (On a interesting note, he plays a bari sax very well and STILL managed to leave one candle burning!)
The second photo is a new shirt that Nana sent. We all thought it would be large, but as you can see, it is not bad at all! He also got a watch that is totally cool!!!!!!!! It is on a carabiner thing, and I hope that is the right word, and hooks on his belt loop. Tony had one like it, but not quite.
Books being read: Anne McCaffrey! It is my February read..well, except for Feb 14 when Tracy and I read The Blue Castle.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

whoops! sorry i missed it. Happy Bday J. there is just way to much happening in Feb (for the shortest month of the year it is the busiest! 4 bdays, 1 official anniversary).