Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Demolish it~

OK, here are photos of the demo work on our back porch. I am not sure if we have a before photo of it, but here is the during!

Hmmmm, I thought I took more. I am standing in the doorway to the someday hall and the window next to me will be the bedroom door. The white part jutting out into nowhere is the old linen closet and the white door near the air conditioner is J's closet. We will take out the AC and put our bathroom linen closet there. You can also see the old siding and colors.


My patchwork rug that I got for free and pieced together. One side of the room will have 4 feet of linoleum for the train table. I know it is badly done, but it was my first carpet!


And some of my garden areas. I rather like the white flowers, I hope I saved a tag so I can get some more next year!!
This first one has some debris from the junk around Grandpa's. They look pretty nice, huh? The one with legs is holding a fountain and the sunflower in the blue pot was volunteer. The yellow flower was made on the Trask and if you look close there is exactly ONE cosmos that grew from all the seeds I planted. In the far right corner, you might be able to see my ONE nasturtium that came up. I planted the ones in the white box because I love nasturiums. On the other end of the garden I discovered 3 tiny sweet peas..I am not having much luck with Sweet Peas.
Reading Anne and The Fairy Godmother.

2 comments:

bofill said...

oooh, I like your rug! It looks like something in a snazzy hotel. Things sure seem to be moving right along over there - great!

aksunflour said...

Thought that you were using an old treadle sewing machine as a plant stand.

Thank you for the link to Karla- awesome read. (would you do that?)