Friday, July 25, 2008

Just stuff


We've been busy, but nothing that is really worth photographing yet! I have made a few wedding presents and Dot's got some great sunflowers that came up volunteer. The one project I have been working on is a big, grey huge thing...and the little table that 'goes' with it. Stripping paint is lots of work! We have some ideas on the table that should make it easier!
Grandpa went out and harvested some catnip. Rusty really likes catnip, she was in a better position before I got the camera..obviously!
And here are the paint removal pix:

The cleaner side was with a heat gun, the uglier side was after two days of chemicals. I am going to continue with the heat gun!!! I will have to find out where the table pix are. I don't recall which file they are in!!!
Off to the coast to pick up J from church camp. Be back soon!!!!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

LOL! should have read your blog before I wasted my bi-monthly phone call.

I am "borrowing" your sunflower pic. LOVE it. Good luck on the crafty stuff.