Monday, February 25, 2008

Short Post

Very staccato note!
OK, at the library again, it is loverly outside. We had rain and then sun and it is very nice. I miss the rain. I really want to start a garden...it should be fun, yet a lot different from Tillamook.
Went to the dr today, so had no kids. Dr is very nice and personable, I think everyone will like him.
Haven't heard from T in a while. J does his jazz band tryout this week, last week they had an assembly! He was really annoyed that they ditched his jazz band for an assembly. He is working on a puzzle for shop, it is very cool!!! I was quite impressed.
Still reading the Joust books, I picked up the last one in the series today. That is way fun! I now own the whole series!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Good luck w/the gardening. You have gardened there before- it is just remembering from eons ago.

We have had sun which melts the snow into ice..