Thursday, February 21, 2008

Late in Feb.

I am using T's computer, we have not sent it yet and it is not letting me do photos or spell check. However, it is nice to get to go online and hang out for a while. So, maybe he won't get this after all!!!!! No, I will send it tomorrow...unless I can get to the PO before it closes today.
Babysitting has been fun, the dogs are always a joy! (not) They have a tendency to run off and need picked up. They are cute, though. Tiny critters of a mixed breed. We made Sunnypatch hats today (lots of twirled pipe cleaners and bugs that they colored were glued on in a variety of forms. They turned out rather cute.)
My neice has a birthday soon. OK, both of them are having birthdays soon. One will be 4 and one will be 19. Amazing how time flies.
Spring appears to be on the way. There are bulbs up everywhere and they are so purty. Even if they are just shoots. It is still very cold, though. Today it was 29ish this am. BRRRRR. I am going to put together a mulch area this weekend. That plan is in a book I am not sure how to spell the title of and then I have more great ideas from 'Trowel and Error' by Ms. Lovejoy. It is so much fun to read gardening books! But, it will be different gardening over here.
The books I am reading this week are the Joust series by Mercedes Lackey. I ordered the last one with a gift certificate I got for my birthday. It is one of my few series I don't have packed somewhere!!!

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Aren't gardening books fun?
LOL we were warmer than you guys this am. (it was 35 when I went to work at 6:30)

Books packed... the trixie belden's mayhap? Ready to be shipped to AK where there are girls not boys....

Sounds like you are having a blast babysitting.. wish you could do that stuff w/Bumpkins. Who is going to be 3 (not 4).