Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Pretty soon!

So much is happening! We might have the house sold for sure, T will be home in a few weeks, and all in all, we have tons to do. It is a time for hurry up and wait, but it all happens pretty soon!
I will go home and load on the photos of fall at our house, it is very pretty. I only hope the new house will look this good.
S's dad gets to come home from the care center today! He is excited. So is everyone else.
Last weekend I went to the TAPA play and said something that was a bit of a joke, but not really. Someone overheard me and suggested it was an incredible truth that they never thought they would ever hear a person admit to. I was telling a person I was working with that someone else was arriving to take over my job. Then, I suggested that I had discovered that I was not entirely indispensible. And that is when the lady touched my arm and made the comments above. As I drove home I was thinking and you know, that is so true. I may be missed if I was not here, but someone somewhere would always be able to do what I do. Or do a reasonable facsimile of what I do. It was a humbling car ride home.
I tried the spell check feature and it didn't appear to work, any words not spelled correctly are not my fault. I did try!

Book of the day: Fairest by Gail C. Levine

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Princess will be Portland next weekend! To bad it isn't around the 7th she would love to see T.
And goody goody gosh! You actually may sell your house. How sad.

One "job" that no one can ever take your place of is of being my sister. (A coworker rubbed the top of my head and told me that I had a huge bump on it. I replied that my sister dropped a truck topper tailgate on my head when I was little). So you are indispensable!