Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Fall at 27015 Trask River Rd

Here are my fall pictures. They are much prettier in real life! I thought I had gotten more of the apple tree.


J had his first concert tonight and S thought it was great fun. J said they made some really bad mistakes and Mr. C would have been mad at them. He was disgusted with the kids, too. He also said the place had horrid acoustics. S, as I said before, thought they were great. Both of them agreed that the orchestra was wonderful, though.
S's dad did come home today. He went down to the basement and cracked walnuts, went to a Legion meeting, and then went to bed! That was a lot for his first afternoon home!
Actually, he came home on Tuesday. I tried putting the pictures on and they wouldn't take. So, I decided to try today!
Book of the day: (Fairest was very good and so were the last chapters of The Amber Spyglass, which I needed to reread for old times sake!) In Times Like These by Emilie Loring is my today book.

1 comment:

aksunflour said...

Your getting alot of reading done- how goes the packing?